Monday, November 2, 2015

4 Simple Steps for Seeing God's Hand This November

This past week, I have learned a lot about seeing God's hand in my life--noticing His Divine Signatures--which is fitting as it is now November, the month of Thanksgiving. 

You know what's amazing? The story of the brother of Jared. His faith was so strong that he literally could not be kept from seeing God's hand. I've never thought about this other than the literal interpretation, but today it clicked in my mind and I realized that we need faith to see His hand. And maybe, if our faith is strong enough, His hand will become unequivocally apparent to us. Can you imagine having so much faith, that you can't be kept from seeing all of the Divine Signatures in your life???

So here are my goals for this month to strengthen my faith and see more clearly God's hand in my life:

  1. Pray every morning to notice His hand in my life.
  2. When I do notice a Divine Signature throughout my day, stop and say thank you. 
  3. At the end of the day, write in my journal the Divine Signatures I noticed.
  4. In my  nightly prayers, thank Him again for all of the instances where I noticed His hand in my life, and pray for my faith to be strengthened. 

"And now, I ask, what great blessings has he bestowed upon us? Can ye tell?"
-Alma 26:2

1 comment: